This week we learned all about PUMPKINS!!! We had so much fun and Henleigh loved playing with the pumpkin guts. Keep reading to see all the fun activities we did.
Pumpkin Read Alouds
- Pick a Pumpkin, Mrs Millie by Judy Cox
- Pumpkin Pumpkin by Jeanne Titherington
- Duck & Goose Find a Pumpkin by Tad Hill
- Pumpkin Day by Candice Ransom
- Itsy Bitsy Pumpkin by Sonali Fry
- Let’s Look Pumpkins by Scholastic
Favorite Activities from the Week
- Busy Bins- Henleigh has developed a love for these bins. She will do the puzzles about 2-3 times a day.
- Pumpkin Slime- the boys wanted nothing to do with it but Henleigh and I loved it.
- Sensory Bin- Pumpkin Guts- so easy and was great for the boys who always want to put everything in their mouths.
- Pumpkin Shape Match
- Pumpkin Hop- we used orange party bowls from the party store but you could also use Balance Pods.